Overview: In this scenario both sides are attempting to press forward as much as possible and gain ground in preparation for a major attack.
Armies: Both armies are chosen using the Warhammer Army lists to an agreed points value.
Battlefield: Set up the terrain in an agreed manner.
- Both players roll a die, the player who scores highest may decide which player gets to choose which side of the table to deploy on. The player who did not get to choose sides is the one who starts deploying.
- Taking it in turns, each player deploys one unit at a time, up to 15" from his table edge and at least 24" from any enemy unit on the table.
- All war machines in a player's army are deployed at the same time, though they can be deployed in different parts of the battlefield.
- Characters are deployed after all other units, all at the same time. Characters may start the battle with units if you wish.
- Scouting units are not deployed with the rest of the units. Instead they are placed on the table after all units in both armies have been deployed, as described in the rules for Scouts.
Who goes first? Both players roll a dice, the player who finished their deployment first may add +1 to their dice roll. The player who scores highest may choose whether to go first or second (re-roll ties).
Length of game: The game lasts for six turns.
Special rules: There are no additional special rules.
Victory conditions: Use the standard procedure for calculating Victory Points, with the following addition. Each unit that ends the battle completely inside the enemy deployment zone and is not fleeing gains an additional 5 Victory Points per point of Unit Strength to the owning player.
|Back to the Scenario page||Back to the Main page|