Overview: In this scenario both sides' forces have been split up and
must attempt to link up to form a unified front.
This scenario can also be played as a 2 vs. 2 team battle.
Armies: Both armies are chosen using the Warhammer Army lists to an agreed points value.
Battlefield: Set up the terrain in an agreed manner.
- Both players roll a die, the player who scores highest may decide which player gets to choose deployment zones.
- The player got to choose deployment zones picks the two diagonally opposing corners he wants for his camps. The other player gets the two remaining corners.
- Both players then secretly divide their armies into two parts, each containing at least a third of the total points value of their army, and writes down which camp each force will deploy in.
- The player who did not get to choose deployment zones starts deploying.
- Taking it in turns, each player deploys one unit at a time, at least 18" from the opposing camps and at least 24" from all enemy units on the table. Units must be deployed in the camp they are assigned to.
- All war machines in a player's army are deployed at the same time, though they can be deployed in different parts of the battlefield.
- Characters are deployed after all other units, all at the same time. Characters may start the battle with units if you wish.
- Scouting units are deployed at the same time as other units, though after deployment is finished but before either player's first turn all Scouting units may make a special free move (including marching). This move may not be used to charge. Roll a dice to see who moves first if both sides have Scouts.
Who goes first? Both players roll a dice, the player who finished their deployment first may add +1 to their dice roll. The player who scores highest may choose whether to go first or second (re-roll ties).
Length of game: The game lasts for six turns.
Special rules: There are no special rules in this scenario.
Victory conditions: Use the standard procedure for calculating Victory Points.
|Back to the Scenario page||Back to the Main page|